Boost Your Brand with Social Media Marketing
Whether you want to promote your products and/or services, acquire more subscribers, or persuade followers to join a cause, they need to be familiar with you and your business. The authority of your brand plays a crucial role in any of these actions. The savvy use of social media is a great way to help establish brand authority.
In the past decade, social media channels became one of the most highly efficient marketing tools. An Econsultancy study showed that 71 percent of brands plan to invest heavily in social media to boost brand awareness and gain more followers. However, it’s important to choose the right social media avenue to complement your products and/or services and reach your target clientele. Understanding each channel helps you effectively strategize your social media marketing. Here are some tips to build your brand:
1. Provide Relevant and Shareable Content – Writing useful and relevant content that readers will want to share creates a stronger brand reputation. Use these principles to create “shareable content:”
- Supports your brand image
- Effectively uses memes
- Is similar to content with a high visibility rate in the social network
- Uses visual content (which can generate 94 percent of more views than blog posts)
2. Use Influencers – Killer content is only one part of the equation. Small, startup companies benefit from social media influencers to establish brand awareness. Influencers can help build trust between you and your target audience.
3. Work on Your Social Profile – No matter how much money and effort you invest in a social media marketing campaign, an unattractive social profile fails to get customer attention. To get potential clients to click the “follow” or “like” button, use a profile picture that stands out and optimize your bio to inform visitors about you, your business, and what you can offer.
4. Use Different Types of Posts – Followers can become bored if you only share blog posts on your social media account. To keep people engaged and interested, vary the type of content you post on your wall. In addition to your posts, you can share links to other interesting and valuable content.
Social media networks will continue to grow, evolve, and become even more influential this year. Utilize the power of social media to boost your brand. If you are looking for a partner to ensure the success of your social media marketing, call me at 1-877-689-5268 or (416) 888-8756.